1. Brush rolled out dough with extra virgin olive oil (an herb infused olive oil is great too)
2. Drop little pillows of pesto across the top (I use prepared pesto from the dairy section)
2. Place slices of brie among and around the pesto (about 4 ounces)
3. Add sautéed, chopped asparagus over the brie (as much as desired)
4. Sprinkle with parmesan and bake according to directions on label
5. After pizza is done sprinkle with toasted pine nuts (about 1-2 Tablespoons)
Optional: Prosciutto,cherry tomatoes, or red pepper flakes will kick it up a notch!
Note: If you are grilling this pizza according to our grilling instructions you would grill one side of the crust first at medium high heat for 3 minutes, remove it and flip it over and then begin step one of these directions. After step 4 you put the pizza back on the grill at medium heat and sprinkle on pine nuts after you remove pizza from grill.