Let's Make a Pizza
- Thaw the dough (in bag) in one of the following ways: overnight in refrigerator, on countertop for several hours, or in warm water for about 30-45 minutes.
- Place pizza stone in cold oven and preheat to 500 degrees for at least 15-30minutes.
- Sprinkle workspace with flour or cornmeal and roll out dough to about a 12 inch circle or to your desired thickness. Dough is easier to roll out when it is closer to room temperature.
- Transfer dough to a pizza peel or cookie sheet that has been sprinkled with flour or cornmeal. (It should slide easily when jiggled.)
- Top with desired sauce and toppings.
- Transfer pizza from peel/cookie sheet to hot pizza stone in oven. Bake for 7 to 8 minutes or until cheese is bubbling in center.
No pizza stone?
You will need an additional cookie sheet. Place the additional cookie sheet (with no sides) in the cold oven instead of pizza stone. Preheat oven to 475 degrees, follow steps 3-6 above and bake 9-10 minutes.
USE WITHIN TWO DAYS OF THAWING